The introduction course consists of 4 classes that will help you understand Postural Yoga and start to restore and rebalance your body’s natural function.
Follow the instructions and give yourself time with these classes.
Follow these 9 steps:
- Take these photos of your posture (optional).
- Write down how you feel (pain or restriction etc.)
- Do each class 7 times each
- Rate and add a note to each class
- Choose the 2 classes you like the most.
- Repeat these 2 classes for 5-10 weeks (18 times each).
- Take new photos (optional).
- Compare your posture, function, and how you feel.
- Continue with the ground course (coming soon in English).
Block: size 23 x 15 x 7,6 cm | weight: 120 g
Strap: Any that’s not elastic (I prefer plastic bucket)
You can simply use a normal belt (not elastic), a folded pillow, and/or books.
Or buy my props here (only shipping within Sweden)